After completing training, CASA's are sworn in by Coweta Juvenile Court Judge Joseph Wyatt.
Training is both through online forum and in-person classes.
Children in foster care need a voice. They need someone like you who can promote and protect their best interests. As a CASA, that voice can be yours. CASA is the only organization that enables volunteers to work directly with a foster child caught in a complex child protective system.
In Coweta County, there is always a need for additional CASA volunteers. Let’s provide an advocate for every foster child in Coweta County.
Your voice can be the one that brings a child a safe and permanent home. You can speak up for child victims of abuse, neglect or abandonment.
Volunteer Training Classes
March 9 - April 30, 2017
- No class on April 6, 2017
- In-person classes held on Thursdays
- Training is BOTH through online forum and in-person classes.
- In-person classes will be held on Thursdays from 5:30 to 8:30 pm or 9:30 to Noon
- Please contact our office if you are interested in volunteering and bring your application and interview process.
Contact Jennifer Hungerford for more information.